The New Heart of Miami
On 40 acres of prime real estate in the Wynwood - stretching from I-95 on the west to NW 2nd Avenue on the east - Mana Group is developing Mana Wynwood, the next stage in Miami's role as the cultural and economic capital of the Americas.
Strategically situated at the heart of the city's rapidly expanding urban core, this visionary project will combine world-class facilities for the arts, entertainment, education, and high-technology, with state of the art infrastructure for international trade and finance. At it's core, an expansive network of parks, pedestrian walkways, and communal space will tie the community together creating a collaborative ecosystem.
The Special Area Plan
The Mana Wynwood Special Area Plan (SAP) is one of the largest entitlements granted in the history of Miami.
Encompassing 23.5 acres, the SAP is an independent district and provides:
- 10 Million SF (920,000 SM) of Entitlements
- Increased height from a maximum of 8 stories to three (3) new zones with limits of 12, 16, and 24 stories.
- Increased density (150du/acre)
- Increased open space
- Flexible podium height allowing for taller floor to floor on programmed space and more parking floors.
- Relaxed tower setbacks
- Greater flexibility on uses
- Zoning for media
- Increased tower floor plate sizes and tower lengths